Own ranking

Landing Page Forums Feature Discussions Own ranking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arnaud
    Participant

Hi,
    It would be great if we could have our ranking for each track on the track list (like the track rating and number of finishes). For the moment we have to select the track and open the complete ranking to have the info.

Chocomonster
    Keymaster

Hi,

thank you for your suggestion. A while ago we got a similar feature request about having ones current rank displayed in competitions. I have added your idea to our feature whishlist.
    While I personally think its a nice idea to have this feature, there are currently some technical hurdles to overcome for it to work. The rankings are highly dynamic, so they need to be recalculated every time the track list is updated, which would impact database performace quite a bit. We need to think about some kind of caching for the ranking tables first, so we can not make any promises when it will be implemented right now.

Arnaud
    Participant

Hi,
    thank you for your answer, I can understand the problem.

Chocomonster
    Keymaster

Hi Arnaud,
    good news, with the next update (1.10) the game will display the current rank for each race, as well as the overall rank for competitions. For the time being, there will be no ranking display in the ski area tracks list, but its not ruled out for the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.